I skipped a week, and yes, I am aware.
I was thinking of what I could provide you with for this week and if you know me, you know I am a lover of music. It’s still a bit difficult for me to let go of certain songs/artists, because some of them just sincerely suck and I hadn’t realized it until now.
BUT, never has that taken away the love I have for my music, because thank God for different music genres and lyrics and artists and bands and diverse languages, ugh. I love music.
SO, I decided to pile up some of my favorite songs and albums.
MY CURRENT PLAYLIST:
- Gilberto Daza – Tu Palabra
- Alex Zurdo – Que Espere
- Gilberto Daza – Dónde Andarás?
- Kike Pavon – Me Gusta
- Hillsong – What a Beautiful Name
- Lecrae – I’ll Find You ft. Tori Kelly
- Gilberto Daza – Se Van
- Redimi2 – Ruge 2.0
- Funky – Luz y Sal ft. Edward Sanchez
- Evan Craft – Arde en mi ft. Redimi2
- Alex Zurdo – No cuenten conmigo
- Ed Sheeran – Perfect (all the versions he ever released)
- Twenty One Pilots – Addict With a Pen
- Twenty One Pilots – The Judge
- Gilberto Daza – Yo Tengo (live)
- Redimi2 – Viviré ft. Evan Craft
MY FAVORITE ALBUMS
- Gilberto Daza – Tu Palabra (Live)
- Alex Zurdo – De La A a La Z
- Alex Zurdo – A Z Live
- Gilberto Daza – A Los Brazos De Papa
- Tercer Cielo – Hollywood
- Tercer Cielo – Eternamente Enamorados
- Tercer Cielo – Viaje a Las Estrellas
- Funky – Acceso Total Tour Edition
- Twenty One Pilots – Vessel
- Twenty One Pilots – BlurryFace
Did I mention that I actually LOVE live albums?
En Fin, There are so many more songs and albums I love listening too, but currently these are on my top list. And since I’m improving my Spanish more and more, these songs teach so many new words!
I hop you enjoyed this one. Next week the topic will be a little more different and more serious, so stay updated on that one next week. And possibly the week after that will also be a more serious topic I’ll be discussing.
Thank you for reading and let me know which songs and/or albums you currently listen to!
“Where words fail, music speaks.”
– Hans Christian Andersen
follow my tumblr: acloudslifephotography.tumblr.com
stalk my instagram: instagram.com/acloudslife
Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/acloudslife/